Okay, so hello Goth, Phinabella, Ferbluver, JS(I'm still waiting for my guide) and any other user who's hanging out here :) Probably you know me(If not, I'm Alternate Cupcakey). Well, one of this wiki's problem is getting new users, so we need a spotlight. But we need to match some things, so I've got the list from Community Central, with some adds from me:
- The requestor should be either an active admin, or link to a discussion with an active admin of the wiki and agreeing to the spotlight.
- The wiki should have at least 200 content pages, not counting stubs. Stub articles should make up no more than 1/5th of all pages on the wiki.
- Here will be a lot of work.
- The main page of the wiki should have at least one picture, and clear links to the most important content. It should not be sysop-protected for editing unless there is a strong history of vandalism.
- The wiki should have a clear category structure to help readers navigate around the site. Every content page should be in a category.
- Like "Fanon Works" on PFFanon.
- The wiki should not be in the middle of choosing new admins, or any other upheavals; it should be a stable, friendly place.
The wiki should be using the Wikia welcome tool, signed by admins -- (MediaWiki:Welcome-user should say @latest, @sysop or the name of an admin.) The current message is signed by Wikia. Goth, I think you should sign it.
- The wiki should have a custom message in the Community Center on Recent Wiki Activity.(we have a message, but it's about construction. After that, we'll need another message)
- The wiki should have a customized skin.
- To decide this wiki's theme
The wiki should not use offensive language or include inappropriate images.
And here are some things I found we need to do:
- Add content to The Bitterness Trilogy Wiki:Community portal.
- This implies lots of "Special:" and "Help:" pages.
- Make userboxes(I'm coding them, but I need ideas)
- This goes for templates(Again, I'm coding them, but ideas needed.)
- Affiliate with Phineas and Ferb Fanon
Okay, I'll strike every time we'll fix one thing. This is all I had to say. Thank you.